It is in Christ we find out who we are and what we are living for // Ephesians 1:11
Write a letter to yourself reflecting on 2016, make a commitment for 2017, write about experiences you are excited about, etc. Save it, and open it up on New Year’s Eve.
Here are some helpful suggestions of what to include in your letter
- The best parts of the past year.
- The hard parts of the past year.
- Your hopes for the new year – do you have an experience you are looking forward to?
- Your focus for the new year – do you have a goal or commitment you have in mind?
Keep your letter somewhere safe, and open it up on New Year’s Eve to see how you did on your goals.
- Lots of notebook paper/journals.
- White letter envelopes.
- Writing Utensils